A to Z Action
ATTENTION organizations, Faith institutions, communities; schools providing food for those who have been providing food to those in need before and during this pandemic,
ATTENTION business owners, workers, customers who have lost businesses, jobs or companies you liked,
ATTENTION students, teachers, staffs, athletes, businesses & services near schools, can’t attend or operate,
ATTENTION people who are connected to the 5+ million people infected and 160k+ who have died and everybody impacted in anyway by #Covid19:
Congress went home, WITH pay, while many people are not paid and won’t be paid for some time. Not only is your household threatened, but your democratic right to vote and receive your mail is also endangered.
If you’re not ok with this, why haven’t you called or written your employees in Congress or visited their district offices, where they will be until Labor Day. Usually, they would host town halls. You should be speaking up. Complaining on social media isn’t enough.
Here’s the contact information for your employees in DC & their districts. You are to blame, if you’re not holding them accountable now. Waiting until November isn’t enough.
You need to:
- Be counted in the Census.
- Call your reps — leave a msg if you must.
- Demand justice.
- Educate self & others about rights.
- Fight. Keep fighting.
- Get people involved.
- Help someone get registered & counted.
- Inform others about the urgency of NOW. Ignore the ignorant.
- Join local folks in demanding action.
- Keep up the energy.
- Let no politician off the hook.
- Make your voice heard.
- Never give up.
- Question authority.
- Read & resist nonsense.
- Stay woke.
- Tweet about it.
- Urge others to stand up.
- Write electeds: mail; post; email.
- Xenagogues for justice are needed now.
- You can’t sit on the sidelines.
- Zest for justice must be our mantra.
Do something. All of the compassion and food lines won’t sustain this nation. We have work to do to address the blatant disregard for life during this pandemic (and before). No real American sits idly, while even the postal service isn’t safe.